Age UK Hertfordshire provides vital services which focus on the needs of older people in Hertfordshire.
- GP link
- Help in the home
- Home matters
- Hospital discharge scheme
- Telephone club
- Visiting scheme
- 10 to 3 clubs – Socialise with others in your local community.
- Asian 10 to 3 Clubs
- Join Douglas Tilbe Club – The centre offers a great place to socialise, meet new friends, take part in a variety of activities and enjoy a hot meal.
- Chalmers Court day centre – for people with dementia.
- IT training – Get to know your way around a computer with ease.
Information & advice
Products and services
- Buy our products and services – Products and services tailor-made for the over 50s.
- For details please visit http://www.ageuk.org.uk/hertfordshire/our-services/
- Free NHS Health Check – helping you prevent heart disease, stroke, kidney disease and dementia
The Silver Line
The Silver Line is the only free confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Call 0800 4 70 80 90.