- In our recent Patient Survey patients have raised concerns regarding car parking at the Practice.
- CPM are now managing the surgery car park to ensure that our patients can get easy access to car parking facilities whilst attending the surgery for their medical appointments, or to collect a prescription. During surgery hours the car park will only be available for patients attending the practice, or for collecting prescriptions. For parking when the surgery is closed, patients will need to register and pay by phone via RingGo.
- Please ensure that you log your car license plate details when checking in at Parkbury reception.
- This will make sure CPM are aware that you are attending the surgery and do not enforce any fines whilst you are here. There is an easy to use check-in screen located conveniently by reception and also at Jade Pharmacy. Staff will be happy to help you use this.
- Full parking terms can be found on the signs located in the car park. If you have any issues or queries, please contact CPM directly and not the surgery : www.uk-carparkmanagement.co.uk/contact-us
- Please help us and fellow patients by leaving promptly after your appointment and not parking at the surgery for anything other than use of the surgery.
- Please only park in the patients car park and not in our staff car park
- Please give yourself enough time as you may need to wait for another patient to leave
Parkbury House Management