Are you part of our Patient Reference Group (PRG)? If so, we would like to thank you for your feedback and views about the priority issues that we should be looking into to improve our quality of services to patients.
Do you want to join our Patient Reference Group? If so, please join by letting us know by writing to email@example.com. This is your opportunity to represent our patient community in order to carry out the following objectives:
- Ensure that patients are involved in decisions about the range and quality of services provided and/or commissioned by the Practice.
- Work with the Practice to find out the views of the patient community in respect of:
- The services being delivered/commissioned by the Practice
- Convenience of access (hours of opening)
- Ability to book ahead
- Ability to be seen quickly
- Continuity of care
- Modes of contact with the Practice (e.g., face to face, telephone, electronic etc.)
- New services that are required by the patient community
- Put forward priority ideas and solutions in regards to identified priority concerns raised by patients and to seek to improve current practice
If you want to join the PRG please let us know which of the following method you would prefer to communicate regarding PRG matters:
- Face to face
As a member of Patient Participation Group, we will contact you through our PRG Chairperson via your preferred method to understand your views. Joining on PRG should not take too much of your time but will be highly valuable to the future of your GP surgery. You decide how often and when you would like to respond.
- Read the Patient Reference Group Terms of Reference
- West Herts acute hospital reconfiguration – Briefing for Stakeholders
Patient Survey Report
- 2014/15 Patient Participation Enhanced Service – Reporting Template
- 2014/15 National Patient Survey Report