The selected useful links below will give you information about some health problems and how to deal with them. This should help you to either recognise the early signs of illness or help you to better manage an existing complaint. Click below to find out more information or watch a video.
Citizen’s Advice Bureau, St Albans
- 03444 111 444
Do Something Different in Herts
Female Genital Mutilation
- Female Genital Mutilation – The Facts
Peace Hospice Care
- Peace Hospice Care provides a variety of services in addition to inpatient hospice services these include Hospice at Home, to support patients with life-limiting illness to be cared for at home.
The team works very closely with district nurses and GPs to support patients, their carers and families. In addition they also provide day services provided in the Starlight Centre at the Peace Hospice to support patients with a life-limiting illness, their carers and families to provide support, share experiences and improve overall wellbeing.
- A guide to Peace Hospice Care services
- A guide to day service Starlight Centre leaflet
- A guide to hospice at home
Sexual Health in Hertfordshire