Parkbury House surgery is currently looking for enthusiastic and hardworking receptionist/ call handlers to join our busy & friendly reception team. Working hours will be between 16 and 30 hours a week based on a regular shift pattern with the opportunity for extra hours.
General Practice is changing and so is the role of the receptionist. We are looking for someone enthusiastic with the ability to adapt and grow.
Please send your CV & cover letter to Wendy Murphy via email@example.com.
Please ensure that your covering letter makes reference to the job description and person specification and explains why you believe you are the right person for the job.
Please take a look at the Job description and Person Specification. Our aim is to find a person that fits in well with our team and aspires to our values. The successful candidate needs to be able to adapt to a changing NHS in a progressive surgery.
Information about Parkbury House Surgery: We are a busy training Practice in St Albans led by 9 GP Partners and the Practice Manager.
- GMS Training Practice
- Current list size approx. 21,000
- Full triage service for acute care
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Excellent QOF achievements
- Excellent reception & administrative staff
- 6 salaried GPs
- 9 Practice Nurses; 2 Healthcare Assistants
- 2 Clinical Pharmacists
- Vision (moving to Emis in June) and Docman clinical system
- Opportunities for development of interests / services
- This job advert will be closed early if we receive sufficient applications.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful