Parkbury House surgery is currently looking for a scanner to join our busy & friendly administration team. Working hours will be between 15 hours a week over two days a week, Wednesday and Friday, with the opportunity for extra hours.
General Practice is changing and so is the role of the administration team. We are looking for someone enthusiastic with the ability to adapt and grow. The initial contract will be a fixed term contract for 1 year.
Please send your CV & cover letter to Karen Duncan via email@example.com.
Please ensure that your covering letter makes reference to the job description and person specification and explains why you believe you are the right person for the job.
Please take a look at the Job Description and Person Specification. Our aim is to find a person that fits in well with our team and aspires to our values. The successful candidate needs to be able to adapt to a changing NHS in a progressive surgery. Full training given, must be a quick learner with good IT skills.
Information about Parkbury House Surgery: We are a busy training Practice in St Albans led by 8 GP Partners and the Practice Manager.
- GMS Training Practice
- Current list size approx. 21,000
- Full triage service for acute care
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Excellent QOF achievements
- Excellent reception & administrative staff
- 6 salaried GPs
- 9 Practice Nurses; 2 Healthcare Assistants
- 2 Clinical Pharmacists
- Emis and Docman clinical systems
- Opportunities for development of interests / services
- This job advert will be closed early if we receive sufficient applications.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful