We encourage all our patients to understand more about their symptoms and their condition.
- New Vacancies Available
- Accepting routine (non-urgent) referrals at West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Cervical Smear Screening
- Therapy garden project in Herts Advertiser and information on Social Prescribing
- We are now a Parkrun Practice
- Hertfordshire Resources for Young People. Find out more…
- See our Hay fever self help information!
- We are no longer able to prescribe gluten-free products…
- We are no longer able to prescribe Over-the-Counter medicines…
- Older People’s Day – Falls Prevention Video
Getting Advice from a Doctor Quickly and Easily
Parkbury House offer same day appointments for new and
urgent concerns via our duty doctor telephone consultation system.
Simply speak to a doctor on the day and we will provide advice, prescription
or appointment with healthcare professional as necessary.
Registering with Parkbury House Surgery
- Choose from our large team of Doctors and nurses all with specialist skills.
- Conveniently situated in the centre of St Albans. 1 minute walk from town centre with limited on-site parking. Map
- On-site Pharmacy open 7am – 10pm weekdays and late night all weekend. Read more…
- New Patient Registration Information. Read more…
Friends and Family
Would you recommend Parkbury House Surgery to friends and family? Please let us know by completing our short survey…
Pharmacy opening times:
Mon – Fri: 7am – 10pm
Saturday: 9am – 10pm
Sunday: 9am – 9pm
We are committed to the training of doctors and nurses, all of whom are closely supervised, and we believe in “life-long learning”. All staff undergo an annual appraisal where learning and development needs are identified.
Patient Reference Group
The Patient Reference Group (PRG) has been created to involve our patients in decisions about our services and to provide feedback. Read more…
Please do not request repeat medication or clinical queries here.