We encourage all our patients to understand more about their symptoms and their condition.
- Invitation to a public meeting to discuss local west Herts NHS spending plans
- If you become unwell abroad, please seek local medical advice.
- Unsafe window blind cords can be dangerous to young children. Make your blinds safe today…
- What is a low carb diet and how does it work?
- Health and Wellbeing Advice Clinic – Get Going
- New information about Meningitis & Septicaemia for students in schools and sixth form colleges.
- Find out about the NHS Summary Care Record and Additional Information…
- Read our CQC inspection report…
- Do you suffer from Asthma? If yes, please update us about your Asthma status…
- What does Equality and diversity in the NHS mean to you?
Getting Advice from a Doctor Quickly and Easily
Parkbury House offer same day appointments for new and
urgent concerns via our duty doctor telephone consultation system.
Simply speak to a doctor on the day and we will provide advice, prescription
or appointment with healthcare professional as necessary.
Registering with Parkbury House Surgery
- Choose from our large team of Doctors and nurses all with specialist skills.
- Conveniently situated in the centre of St Albans. 1 minute walk from town centre with limited on-site parking. Map
- On-site Pharmacy open 7am – 10pm weekdays and late night all weekend. Read more…
- New Patient Registration Information. Read more…
Friends and Family
Would you recommend Parkbury House Surgery to friends and family? Please let us know by completing our short survey…
Pharmacy opening times:
Mon – Fri: 7am – 10pm
Saturday: 9am – 10pm
Sunday: 9am – 9pm
We are committed to the training of doctors and nurses, all of whom are closely supervised, and we believe in “life-long learning”. All staff undergo an annual appraisal where learning and development needs are identified.
Patient Reference Group
The Patient Reference Group (PRG) has been created to involve our patients in decisions about our services and to provide feedback. Read more…
Please do not request repeat medication or clinical queries here.